Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

Wishing you all....



 A very Merry Christmas.



This a beautifully done little video that your children will enjoy
that demonstrates Christlike giving.

You will love it too.
I've probably watched it ten times and I tear up each time.


As a family we try to help the less fortunate each year.
It's so special to see my children humbled and how touched they are
when they realize how truly blessed we are in our family.

It has been especially neat to see them willing to sacrifice things of their own to help others.
They are growing into fine young men and I'm so proud of them.
I'm so grateful to be surrounded by my husband, children and loved ones.
We are warm and healthy and properly fed. (Maybe fed a little too much).
We have so much to be grateful for.

I would be very ungrateful if I didn't give thanks
to my God and my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas to you all and God bless.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...